Your account on SERWER.IO will be closed immediately and irretrievably if:
- You are using a website hosted with us for mass email marketing purposes
- You use “nulled” (illegal) plugins as they usually contain malware
- You are uploading pirated or infringing material
- You are posting illegal and / or pornographic material on a website hosted by us
- You place malware on websites we host
- You post hate speech on websites we host
- You are overusing CPU resources (usually caused by badly coded plugins or themes)
- You overuse MySQL resources (usually caused by badly coded plugins or themes)
- There will be excessive DMCA requests against your site
- Your websites are used for torrenting or file sharing on a large scale
- You resell SERWER.IO hosting services
- You are insulting towards SERWER.IO staff
Detailed Terms of Service
1. Description of the service
SERWER.IO is owned and operated by ROBAK MEDIA. SERWER.IO provides users with access to network resources, hosting tools and personalised content.
2. Your registration obligations
By taking into account the use of the service, you declare that you are of legal age and entitled to enter into a binding contract and that you are not the person prohibited from using the services. You also agree to:
- providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as specified in the service registration form and
- promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, or ROBAK MEDIA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, ROBAK MEDIA has the right to suspend or close your account and refuse any present or future use of the Service (or any part of it).
4. User account, password and security
The password and username for the account will be created after completing the registration process for the service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You do agree to:
- immediately notify ROBAK MEDIA of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security and
- ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session.
ROBAK MEDIA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with the provisions of this section 4.
5. User behaviour
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, messages, attachments or other materials, whether publicly posted or sent privately (“Content”), is the sole responsibility of the who the content comes from. This means that you, and not ROBAK MEDIA, are fully responsible for any Content you upload, post, email, upload, or otherwise make available through the Service. ROBAK MEDIA does not control the Content posted via the Service and as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will ROBAK MEDIA be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the Content or any loss or damage incurred as a result of using the published Content sent by email, sent or otherwise made available via Services.
6. International Use
Recognising the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. In particular, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transfer of technical data exported from the UK or the country where you live.
You agree to indemnify and hold ROBAK MEDIA and its Affiliates, as well as their officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors from any claim or request, including reasonable attorney’s fees, by any third party due to or arising from Content uploaded, posted, or otherwise made available through the Service, use of the Service, connection to the Service, breach of the Terms of Service, or breach of any rights of others.
8. No resale of services
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or commercially exploit any portion of the Service (including login and password), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
9. General Usage and Storage Practices
The User acknowledges that ROBAK MEDIA may establish general practices and restrictions on the use of the Service, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days for which the submitted Content will be stored by the Service, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent or received by an account in the Service, the maximum size of e-mail messages that can be sent or received by an account in the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allocated on ROBAK MEDIA servers and the maximum number of times (and the maximum time for which) you can access the Service in a given period. You agree that ROBAK MEDIA has no responsibility whatsoever for deleting or not saving any messages or other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that ROBAK MEDIA reserves the right to log out of accounts that have been inactive for a long time. Further, you acknowledge that ROBAK MEDIA reserves the right to change these general practices and restrictions from time to time without notice.
10. Termination of the contract
You agree that ROBAK MEDIA may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your account immediately, deny access to any related Content submitted by you or related parties, and deny access to the Service for reasons which include, but are not limited to /down:
- violations or violations of the Terms of Service or any other included agreements or guidelines;
- requests from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Your request (self deletion of accounts);
- cessation or material modification of the Service (or any part of it);
- unexpected technical or safety problems or problems;
- longer periods of inactivity;
- your involvement in fraudulent or illegal activities;
- failure to pay any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
Account closure includes
- removing access to all offers under the Service,
- delete your password and all related information, files and content related to or within your account (or any part of it); and
- no further use of the Service.
You further agree that ROBAK MEDIA shall not be liable to you or any third party for such closure of your account, associated email address or access to the Service. Please note that if you decide to restore your websites after closing your account (due to non-payment), you will have to pay your pending invoices. This way you will be charged for 7 days of service prior to suspension plus the time we kept your backups (up to 28 days).