Super Fast LiteSpeed Hosting for WordPress
We will transfer your website to us for free in 24 hours *
We created a Serwer.io – WordPress Hosting to push the boundaries in the industry. Our goal is not (and will never be) to beat the competition or convince users to change. We focus on what we believe and our vision attracts like-minded customers who are looking for a better hosting solution.
Data Center in London
Linked Data Centers in UK & EU
(monthly & annual plans)
Included in every hosting plan
Technical Support Access • FREE WordPress Site Migration* • Unlimited SSL Certificates • Manual Backups • DDoS Protection • Daily Malware Scanning And Removal • Staging Access • Latest PHP 7.X & PHP 8 Versions • WordPress One-Click Installation • Email Accounts • Fastest NVMe disks • MariaDB databases • Redis Cache • LiteSpeed Hosting • Unique Server Configuration
- When calculating the annual prices of hosting plans, think of them as discounted prices, not free months
- *As part of the free migration, we will transfer your website from another hosting company to us, assuming your SERWER.IO plan has enough free space to accommodate your website. The waiting time for site migration is usually up to 24 hours, depending on the current queue – our WordPress experts do it manually from Monday to Friday. If you want to change the domain during the website migration (e.g. from oldaddress.com to newaddress.com), the migration time will be longer, because it is a more complicated process that requires additional database editing and checking the website, links as well as redirections. The service of changing the domain during the transfer is payable £80 / website.
- Hosting plans come with unlimited bandwidth. However, we apply a “reasonable use” limit at SERWER.IO’s discretion. If you plan to use the bandwidth intensively, please contact our technical support to determine the use of the bandwidth.
- Remember that subdomains and staging copies take up space on your account and use the available page limits.
- We hope you understand that no hosting company in the world can predict which WordPress plugins and themes you will use. Remember that they can affect the performance or loading time of your website. We do not fix plugins and themes, but we can suggest you change them or better configuration. Users (like you) install plugins / themes at your own risk. The creator from whom you bought or downloaded the plugin / theme is responsible for their operation and technical support.
- To learn more about the technical work that we do for free on the websites of SERWER.IO customers and what exactly is excluded, read this article.
- To read our Terms of Service, please click here.